FSC-IV Biological Air Sampler
FSC-IV Biological Air Sampler is a kind of high effective air sampler. It is designed according to the principle of multi jet holes particle impact and isokinetic sampling. And it gets the consistence of animalcule more accurately. When sampling, airborne particles will impact on agar surface of substrate utensil through tiny holes; after incubation of the agar plate, colonies can be counted and identified.
This instrument is novelly designed with up and down two parts. The upside part consists of sampling jet holes; sampling pedestal and gas pump while the downside including controller and batteries. Sampling pedestal and crust are made of high quality aviation aluminum, surface holes can be closed, so the whole instrument is convenient to be sterilized before using. This instrument is of large sampling volume, stable performance, and easy-to-use and reaches international standard of similar product. It is an ideal air biological sampler for medicine plant, hospital, biological products, food machining, public place and other examination departments.
1. Sampling hole has many small holes to reduce particles superposition and reduce error of animalcule count.
2. Programmable, sampling quantity can be set from 0.01 to 6.0 m3.
3. LCD screen displays sampling quantity, sampling time and other parameters.
4. Up to 256 samples data storage of sampling time, sampling volume and other parameters.
5. Portable, lightweight, convenient to use.
6. Easy to change petri dish, just only take down sampling hole to change petri dish. (Diameter is Φ90×15mm.)
Wind Speed of sampling holes: 0.4m/s, basically the same as that of clean room (Isokinetic sampling)
Power supply: AC & DC,
Rechargeable battery: DC6V
Operating time on battery: 8h
Weight: 2.5 KgCustomized Air Sampling